- “I feel like I was there with the characters. The completeness of the writing is absorbing.”
- “I can't put it down. My dishes and laundry are not getting done and it's your fault.”
- “The fantasy civilization was breathtaking. Definitely fit to be on the shelf with all the other fantasy geniuses.”
- "I love books that make you care about the characters.”
- “The development of the characters and building of suspense through intrigue is engrossing.”
- “I felt myself cheering on Durik and his intrepid band of would-be warriors going through their coming of age trial, while at the same time remembering the sweetness of first love when he meets the ruler's daughter who is totally out of his league. The writing is clear and concise yet flows beautifully, with characterization to rival David Eddings.”
Read the trilogy and add your reviews on Amazon today!
Visceral Combat, Moral Odyssey, Intrigue, Coming of Age… and Kobolds.
A fresh voice in the Fantasy genre, Joel Babbitt’s story of Durik the kobold and his companions is genuine, triumphant, and absorbing. In two days and two square miles of caverns, Joel takes the reader deep into the heart of a tribe in turmoil. Looming insurrection, ancient powers, noble designs, and young aspirations combine to make the unforgettable coming-of-age tale of Durik the kobold and his companions.
Paladin of a Hidden God is a Trilogy:
The Trials of Caste is Book #1 (Dec 2013)
Into the Heart of Evil is Book #2 (April 2014)
The Game of Fates is Book #3 (December 2014)
Get the E-Book today!